Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

+15
Justicarius
-Moonlight-
Pterodactyl
Cuidado
Tehwilburforce
Lucifer
Lord Wiffilius
Vorgain
Grombrindal
Nirdian
Osolis
The Magic Tuba Pixie
Hawk
Muffolithid
El Taco
19 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Lady Drake Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 am

Ah, luckily it doesn't seem to be zooming in much at all for me. Unless my connection is just being screwy again and not loading it. Razz
Lady Drake
Lady Drake

Characters
Name:
Stats:

http://www.wulfgard.net

Back to top Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Grombrindal Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 am

Lady Drake wrote:Ah, luckily it doesn't seem to be zooming in much at all for me. Unless my connection is just being screwy again and not loading it. Razz
A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 6 Wolfy

It all makes sense! The bad net connection, the love of werewolves - Wolfy is a werewolf who lives in the forest and happens to have wi-fi!
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Drake Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:33 am

Ah crap, I've been discovered! Time to move to a new area of the woods...
Lady Drake
Lady Drake

Characters
Name:
Stats:

http://www.wulfgard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 am

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 6 Jan
A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 6 Taco

Is the fact I'm stalking you all creepy? Yes. Is it helping my plot to take over the world? Definitely.
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Janitor101 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 am

I'm glad that map thing isn't 100% accurate, though the dart for me lands a little too close of comfort.
Though I can always beat any stalkers with my SCA sword if one shows up. *Looks at Grom*
Janitor101
Janitor101

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Good luck finding me, Grom!!! Razz Tonight, my parents are at a Crosby, Stills Nash concert. I am SO jealous of them for once. (I just realized I should probably ask for a t-shirt.) Also, my stressful week is kinda turning around. I don't have any homework and I'm starting a video game blog, so I'll put that on my profile here if anyone's interested.
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm

I used to know where Janny lived...

Personally, I live on 4 Tide Mill Rd., Hampton, NH. Area code 03842.

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 pm

It occurs to me that every one of my major RP characters are in need of saving often.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:08 pm

And for once, I am saved by timezones (or rather, shitty internet that breaks down after 11PM presumably because the providers just can't stop fucking around with it... -_-). Razz

So yeah, I r still sekkrit. :3

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm

I only picked on you, MTP, cos I love Sergio so much. Very Happy
I'm gonna progress the RP soon, before you guys gore any more of our allies. Razz
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 am

So, I saw Hanna last night. It was... "meh," I'd say. For a thriller, it didn't get your pulse pounding, and it was a rehash of the Bourne plots, I felt. It wasn't bad, but... it wasn't good, either. If I hadn't gotten in for free, I would've felt like I'd wasted the money. I'd rent it, but seeing it in theaters is kinda a waste, I'd say.

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 am

Vorgain wrote:So, I saw Hanna last night. It was... "meh," I'd say. For a thriller, it didn't get your pulse pounding, and it was a rehash of the Bourne plots, I felt. It wasn't bad, but... it wasn't good, either. If I hadn't gotten in for free, I would've felt like I'd wasted the money. I'd rent it, but seeing it in theaters is kinda a waste, I'd say.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll stream it sometime then. Razz

Also: That map is totally weird... I put my location like a day's drive from my true (sekkrit) location. xD (And apparently I live on a train-station)
A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 6 Trainz

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:58 am

So I started weight training today. Holy. Crap.
Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 am

I apparently live over a body of water.

How ironic. Hawk can fly.
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 am

This. It's annoying and cute and I can't stop listening to it.

Please help me.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:

Please help me.

Ah crap, now you got me hooked as well... :/

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am

Nirdian wrote:
The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:

Please help me.

Ah crap, now you got me hooked as well... :/

Well... I'm immune. btw, was that pop-tart cat seriously flying and shitting rainbows at the same time? what kind of drugs was the creator on anyway???
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am

Tehwilburforce wrote:Was that pop-tart cat seriously flying and shitting rainbows at the same time? what kind of drugs was the creator on anyway???

The good kind.

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 am

So I went to the local Goodwill store today.
I got a black skinny tie, two regular ties (a plain silk blue one, and a light yellow one with white stripes), a black shirt, and a dark, dark blue waistcoat. For, like, twelve bucks.
Frik yeah.
Unfortunately, I didn't get everything I wanted; it's not easy finding sizes that are small enough to fit me in a secondhand store.

I got the skinny tie for tonight, when my girlfriend and some other friends and I are going to support our local choir in a jazz show. I think it's really just an excuse to dress up and go somewhere on a Friday night.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 am

I just started and finished Baccano!! in one go.

It.
Is.
A-MA-ZING! Very Happy

I may have forgotten his name right now, but that guy who made both Durarara!! and Baccano!! is totally my hero. :3
(Also: Now that cameo in Durarara!! finally makes sense.)

On to the OVAs now then!

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 am

Just began my video game blog a few days ago. Not much to see yet, but I do have a post with a really interesting link about some new Nintendo stuff. I also hope to have retro reviews as well as a sort of Podcast to go along with it sometime in the future. Please read it (and follow)!!! :3 Other than that, I'm really glad this week is over. I went to see my girlfriend's spring show for her school drill team last night. I am so proud of her. Very Happy
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 am

@Wilbur: Can I have a link? I'd like to check it out! I also feel kind of dumb because I think you probably posted a link already, and I missed it... Neutral

Soooo I'm going to another Phillies game tonight (third week in a row missing D&D) and right now it's pouring. I'm kind of hoping the game is cancelled, 'cause I don't much intend to sit out in the rain all night if they're just going to delay the game for a few hours before postponing it to another day. Ah well.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 am

The blog is listed as my website, Muffo. Just click on the link below my name on the post to go there. Smile
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 am

GOD-DAMNIT!

Crysis, however awesome, is tough! I mean, I'm playing on easy and I've died more times than there's hairs on a mouse.

Also: THOSE FUCKING HELICOPTERS!!! Yep, Crysis has it's very own demonic überspiders. Grr...

Still a nice game though.

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Insidious is brilliant. Go see it.
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next