Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SCP Foundation

:: Discourse :: Agora

Go down

The SCP Foundation Empty The SCP Foundation

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu May 19, 2011 12:17 pm

To Secure, Contain, and Protect.

The SCP Foundation is an omnipresent international organization dedicated to the maintenance of normalcy in the human race through thorough investigation, pursuit, containment, and observation of any and all paranormal activity and anything that may pose a threat to humanity (among other things).

The SCP Foundation maintains a list of Special Containment Procedure reports , and can be seen and accessed here.
Some data (such as specific places, times, dates, and names) may pose a threat if found to be public knowledge, and are thus expunged from records.

-------------------------------------------------

So, yeah, one of my friends showed this to me a while back. I find it incredibly fascinating, like a whole trove of conspiracy stories (which also fascinate me to no end).

I think that, with a bit of work, we could use this as a sort of reference material, maybe even base some RPs on it. for now, I just use it to kill time when I'm bored.

Oh, and it is undecided which SCP-001 is the actual SCP-001. I don't really know the significance of this, but you can see the proposals for SCP-001 here (but only under authorized access. I hope you're immune to the memetic kill agent!).
So far, I think the best ones are Dr. Clef's proposal and qntm's proposal.

I just thought I'd share this with you guys. This can be a brainstorming topic / a topic for SCPs we find particularly interesting / usable.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

:: Discourse :: Agora

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum