Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition)

3 posters

Go down

NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition) Empty NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition)

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:56 am

Okay, so, National Novel Writing Month is almost upon us!
I've had mine planned for a long time now, and I'm really excited to start it (because fuck homework! Very Happy). I know we discussed having a support group here, and I think that could be a lot of fun. I probably should have started this topic a while ago, but better late than...late, I guess. If I had started this topic sooner, we might have been able to bounce ideas off of each other, but I didn't. We can still do some idea-raquetball, but it won't be as extensive.

Anyway, I'll start with the basic gist of mine this year:

Title: The Maleficent Seven
Genre: Sci-fi
Setting: In the future
Plot: The Seven Greater Demons (also known as the Seven Princes of Hell, or the Patron Demons of the Seven Deadly Sins) have recently been manifesting to mortals they think will be easily susceptible to the Demon's vice. The Maleficent Seven will consist of seven short stories loosely tied together, each one following one of the Seven Greater Demons and its respective Sin (as according to the Binsfield's definition of the Seven Deadly Sins).
Also: the Seven Space Pirate Lords want the Seven Greater Demons's power.
Why: Because I want to develop more than one set of my many different characters. And I like to take Christian Mythology and use it for my own purposes.
NaNoWriMo page: The Magic Tuba Pixie

Your turn! go!

Code:
[b]Title:[/b]
[b]Genre:[/b]
[b]Setting:[/b]
[b]Plot:[/b]
[b]Why:[/b]
[b]NaNoWriMo page:[/b]
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition) Empty Re: NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition)

Post  Grombrindal Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Man, I really really wanted to do NaNoWriMo this year, but it's smack-bang in the middle of my exam period and writing 1667 words a day isn't easy. Based on your experience, MTP, do you think I'd be able to juggle NaNoWriMo and exam preparation?
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition) Empty Re: NaNoWriMos of Three Mile Island (2011 edition)

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:40 am

Ha ha, what's exam preparation?
I'm more worried about juggling 1667 words and my social life and sleep. I think I can do it, but I guess we'll just have to see.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Title: Rainbow Apocalypse
Genre: Post-Apocalyptic (Sci-Fi)
Setting: Abandoned North America (Not really wasteland since the infrastructure is mostly intact)
Plot: Four diverse survivors named Sage, Gray, Pink, and Rain are thrown together and are swept up in the power vacuum of the new age. They must fight through mad scientists, raiders, packs of feral humans. Along the way they'll struggle with emotional attachment with eachother, and their endeavor to stay distant might just end them.
Why: Why not? I've wanted to do NaNoWriMo since last December, I think I can do it, and I looooooove post-apoc.
NaNoWriMo page: Wiffleball

Since I'm cool I made a Facebook Group from my region Razz Mad props from my ML Smile

So far I'm at 3,306, you guys?
Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:48 pm

3446! Very Happy

The first day I got up to 2222. I don't know if now is a good time to judge, but since I've started this support group, I've actually written more per day (so far). It's great good fun so far. We bounce ideas off each other all the time. I've gotten texts in the middle of class asking about plot holes and characters.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down