Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the off chance...

+2
The Magic Tuba Pixie
El Taco
6 posters

Go down

On the off chance... Empty On the off chance...

Post  El Taco Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:27 am

This is Radio Nowhere...is there anybody alive out there...

According to member list, Grom's the only guy who's been on here since the start of the year...at least the only recognizable one. So let's see if anyone still gets updates on their Email or something. This forum's here, we could do something with it. 

I don't know how many of the crew we could even wind up with. I could try asking folk on SSLF, but Tuba and Wilbur are both inactive on the mothership. Wiffles is sporadically active, Nird's gone (for obvious reasons), Harrow hasn't been on the mothership for a couple months, Osolis and Merc are nowhere to be found. So at BEST, we have Vorg, Muffo, Hawk, Grom, MAYBE Wiffles...or maybe we get a couple of the others by surprise via Email.

Small crew, yeah. Not bad folk by any stretch though. Maybe there's not a whole lot of point, but I figured I'd ask. After all, Merc made a pretty good case for this site here. SSLF ain't as active as it used to be either. Maybe it's good to establish this place just in case, y'know?

So let's get a badass roll call going in this thread, if anyone actually sees it.

(And someone enter my fucking contest, eh? Razz)
El Taco
El Taco

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

On the off chance... Empty Re: On the off chance...

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Oh my God.
I never thought this place would ever have anyone else checking it other than me.
And I stopped checking it a while ago.

Fuck.

There's something almost poetic in this.
Maybe that's just the 2:45 AM feels speaking.
But damn.
Shit, Taco, I'm sorry. I didn't see this until just now.

I'm so sorry.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Yo! Wilbur's here, too, mate. I dunno if I'll have time for stuff anytime soon, but check back and we'll see what we can find.

I just hope we can drive this ship with only 3 people while we look for more. :/
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crustacean Freak Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:21 am

Hola senors.
Crustacean Freak
Crustacean Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:24 am

Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:19 pm

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE STILL HERE

AAAH I MISS YOU GUYS IN THE WAY YOU CAN ONLY MISS FORUM FRIENDS
♥♥♥

FBGNB CDSB NBD

Seriously, though! How is everybody? How's life / college treating you guys? Muffy, you still gonna take over the world with your genetic engineering? Has anyone done any more writing? WHAT IS HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE YOU GUYS
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:45 am

Well, I changed my major to psychology, started smoking weed, began writing poetry, became a nature-loving anti-violence super liberal, had an unrequited romance, ate mushrooms, discovered Pink Floyd, developed clinical depression, tried peyote, dropped acid, developed a crippling anxiety disorder, moved into a house in the city with my best friends in the world, and now I'm in an ongoing D&D 4e campaign.

That's the last two years of my life summed up as succinctly as possible, I think.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh.
Uh.

Cool.
All I did was come of of the closet and started working out. And am somehow maintaining a scholarship? Despite not actually meeting the requirements for maintaining it?

Anyone else?
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:35 am

That's some pretty awesome stuff, MTP. I'm really happy for you on all accounts. I forgot to mention I started working out as well. I haven't noticed any real differences in terms of fitness or whatever, but I definitely have been feeling better about myself for the first time in a while, so that's always good.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh wow... I honestly can't believe this place still exists. And that my acc here still works!

I've been busy... doing... Nothing much? I think I caught a depression of some sort after my grandpa died (I remember the last time I visited this place was like a week or so before that happened, the circumstances weren't all that great, shots were fired and I just said fuck it and left. deleted the bookmark and wasn't able to find the site again after that), didn't do much of anything for an entire year except be slumped over my laptop looking at things other people were doing. I got a small job for a month or two, it made me angry. Moved to the Netherlands in August to study Biology. There's a fuckton of math and work involved. Not good for someone who spent two years being a human mushroom.

Anyway, hello all. Please forgive my 200?-2011 me for being a dick and I hope you've spent the last two years better than I have.

(and now I need to get working on that fucking report I must finish today...)

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum