Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

+15
Justicarius
-Moonlight-
Pterodactyl
Cuidado
Tehwilburforce
Lucifer
Lord Wiffilius
Vorgain
Grombrindal
Nirdian
Osolis
The Magic Tuba Pixie
Hawk
Muffolithid
El Taco
19 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 10 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Tehwilburforce Wed May 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Grombrindal wrote:
Muffolithid wrote:Sooo I would have never expected that I would actually be going to my senior prom. It is a pleasant surprise when you sit back and do nothing and a girl randomly asks you to go with her. It's a little awkward because we've only known each other for a few months, but she's cool. I'm pretty excited about it, of course it's a little bit stressful throwing all of this stuff together at the last minute like this (prom is May 20th and I still need a tux and all that shit).

@MTP: Oh my God the dodo thing was so dumb! There were some other gems, like the 200-word essay about bicycles and the 2-minute speech about breakfast and all that crap. But after the dodo thing, man, I was literally falling asleep.
Lucky. I had to ask my partner, which was even more awkward.

@Grom: They actually have prom in Australia?! Shocked My mind is blown.
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 10 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Grombrindal Wed May 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Tehwilburforce wrote:
Grombrindal wrote:
Muffolithid wrote:Sooo I would have never expected that I would actually be going to my senior prom. It is a pleasant surprise when you sit back and do nothing and a girl randomly asks you to go with her. It's a little awkward because we've only known each other for a few months, but she's cool. I'm pretty excited about it, of course it's a little bit stressful throwing all of this stuff together at the last minute like this (prom is May 20th and I still need a tux and all that shit).

@MTP: Oh my God the dodo thing was so dumb! There were some other gems, like the 200-word essay about bicycles and the 2-minute speech about breakfast and all that crap. But after the dodo thing, man, I was literally falling asleep.

Yup. I'd post pictures, but then Hawk would be able to find me.
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Thu May 05, 2011 3:28 am

Muffolithid wrote:They had a chance to take him out and they took it, because this was the best chance they had gotten in an entire decade. And from what I hear he went out using his wife (and two other women) as a human shield anyway, so I guess he wasn't too worried about how all of this would affect his family. Besides, all those kids you're talking about who are going to grow up hating America were going to be brainwashed into hating us anyway, I highly doubt that kids living with bin Laden were going to grow up and somehow manage to not hate America. Rolling Eyes Also we killed one of his sons, so that's one less person who's going to be traumatized!

America is the only country in the world that could kill the world's most wanted terrorist and still have to listen to people bitch and moan about how we did it wrong.

Perhaps a bit late, but I agree wholeheartedly.

Spoiler'd so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.
Spoiler:

As for my latest feats, I'm trying to finish school by May 20th, so I can have about a week and a half of true summer break before my summer social insanity begins. It's going good. I've been doing a weeks worth (seven lessons) of geometry in two days for the past week or so.
Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu May 05, 2011 6:37 am

Ooh, let's talk about Prom again.

I got my tux the other day. I got a double-breasted satin-lapel'd deal. I need a satin top hat and a nice thin bowtie, though...

I was supposed to ask my girfriend out in a very public way, but I didn't feel like it (I forgot). Instead, I waited for a while, 'til she was really just curious as to how / when I would actually do it, then I made her some (delicious) brownies with a LEGO P R O M and a question mark on them. I thought it would be a nice (easy) way to add my own little flair.

And she still hasn't given me the parts back ... >_>
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 am

Life kinda sucks right now.

Sister's in the hospital, family's so strapped for cash we had the power turned off, everyone's super stressed, and I have enough problems of my own (school, life, girls, to name a few) and would rather not have to deal with my mom and dad nagging me about every freaking thing.

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Nirdie.

Please explain this.

I am confused.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Thu May 05, 2011 1:04 pm

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:Nirdie.

Please explain this.

I am confused.

What is this, I don't even... ?!

Yeah, I'm even more confused than you are... :S

(Note: Finnish is a unique language, in other words, only Finns or those that have studied Finnish can have any clue what the fuck they're saying... I personally know only one sentence because it was printed on the heater (Do not cover in 50 languages) and the Finnish equivalent to 'shit'. Ei saa peiisaa and perkele, respectively)

As far as I know, the only thing Finland and Japan have in common is that they've both got problems with nuclear reactors, Japan with trying to fix one and Finland with trying to build one...

Oh FYI, I'm a Dutchman living in Norway. Just so everyone knows that. (I am not a Finn)

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm

As it turns out, I will be graduating in the top tenth percentile of my class. I dropped out the bottom this semester, but it looks like I'm back in! Yay me!

Our principal announced it today after the AP English Literature and Composition test (Muffy, did you take this one? Some of the essays threw me for a loop at the end...).

I'm number 51 out of a class of 507.

Woop woop!

Razz
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Fri May 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Nirdian wrote:

Please explain this.

I am confused.

What is this, I don't even... ?!

Yeah, I'm even more confused than you are... :S

(Note: Finnish is a unique language, in other words, only Finns or those that have studied Finnish can have any clue what the fuck they're saying... I personally know only one sentence because it was printed on the heater (Do not cover in 50 languages) and the Finnish equivalent to 'shit'. Ei saa peiisaa and perkele, respectively)

As far as I know, the only thing Finland and Japan have in common is that they've both got problems with nuclear reactors, Japan with trying to fix one and Finland with trying to build one...

GAAAHHHH!!!!! What is that thing?! -pulls out shotgun-
lol. I didn't know that Finnish was such a unique language. Hungarian is based off of it, though, so I'd imagine that Hungarian speakers might be able to understand some of this song.
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Janitor101 Fri May 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Please explain this.

I am confused.

What the fuck?
Janitor101
Janitor101

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Fri May 06, 2011 2:46 pm

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:
Our principal announced it today after the AP English Literature and Composition test (Muffy, did you take this one? Some of the essays threw me for a loop at the end...).
Haha, no, I only took one AP class this year. Yaaaay. Smile

A few things have been happening over the last few days. As I mentioned earlier I have a prom date and we've been making arrangements and whatnot for the past week or so, I'm going to get my tuxedo tomorrow, I chose what university I'm going to a week ago (I might have mentioned that already) and just last night I found out that I'll be living in a quad with three other people, and started chatting with one of them on Facebook. He likes Four Year Strong so he can't be all bad.

Today I just played a lot of Mortal Kombat with LCC, watched the new paintball episode of Community, and stepped on top of some people in an effort to climb a big tower. The activities we have to do in my Graduation Project class are weird.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 am

Grombrindal wrote:
Tehwilburforce wrote:
Grombrindal wrote:

But my dear lad, you've already given me all I could need? Remember, this forum knows where you are, and so do I. pirat
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 am

Hawk wrote:
Grombrindal wrote:
Tehwilburforce wrote:
Grombrindal wrote:

But my dear lad, you've already given me all I could need? Remember, this forum knows where you are, and so do I. pirat
Can't track me if I'm constantly on the move!
*hops on kangaroo and vanishes over horizon*
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sun May 08, 2011 3:07 am

So ... I saw Fast Five with some of my friends.

It was pretty awesome in that way that only guy-flicks can be.

It made me want to scream obscenities, look menacing, punch people in the face, and drive fast cars.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Sun May 08, 2011 10:29 am

Finished Portal 2's campaign today...

Spoiler:

Then I watched Tropic Thunder. Twas lulz. Razz

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Sun May 08, 2011 10:39 am

I'm really over the whole pony thing SSLF has going. I mean, I can accept the avatars to a degree, but when EVERY POST contains a pony .gif (even in entirely irrelevant topics), well...

Anyway, I'm in the process of planning a new RP for the SSLF (you guys get Nerves of Steel, so no whining Razz), set in a 'weird West' setting. So there'll be cowboys, injuns and bone golems duking it out. Just refining my character system to make it a bit less number-intensive.
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sun May 08, 2011 11:37 am

Grombrindal wrote:Anyway, I'm in the process of planning a new RP for the SSLF (you guys get Nerves of Steel, so no whining Razz), set in a 'weird West' setting. So there'll be cowboys, injuns and bone golems [Fuck yeah!] duking it out. Just refining my character system to make it a bit less number-intensive.

AUGHBLGRGHD WANT

Ya know, eventually, I'll finish Pokémon Blue, I swear.

Oh, and I saw Thor (apparently, that's all I do; watch movies) and it was nice. The music was really neat. I loooove a good french horn section... ~♥️
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Sun May 08, 2011 11:42 am

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:
Grombrindal wrote:Anyway, I'm in the process of planning a new RP for the SSLF (you guys get Nerves of Steel, so no whining Razz), set in a 'weird West' setting. So there'll be cowboys, injuns and bone golems [Fuck yeah!] duking it out. Just refining my character system to make it a bit less number-intensive.

AUGHBLGRGHD WANT

Ya know, eventually, I'll finish Pokémon Blue, I swear.

Oh, and I saw Thor (apparently, that's all I do; watch movies) and it was nice. The music was really neat. I loooove a good french horn section... ~♥️
You'll have to come to SSLF, then (my evil plan is REVEALED!) Razz

French horns are cool, but I like trumpets more. After all, everybody's heard of this guy:
A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 10 Louis-armstrong-posters

...but I've never heard of a famous french horn player Sad
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Sun May 08, 2011 12:47 pm

I'll be away from monday till friday next week, just a heads up.

Good news: I'll be in Berlin.

Bad news: No legoz, no webz, no PORTAL, no nothin'. :/

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sun May 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Oh my gosh guys look at this it's so cool:

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 10 BrianWIP

It's me. But one of my good friends, an incredible artist, made it for me. She's off in college, and I don't see her a lot anymore ( :< ), but we still communicate on Facebook. She's so awesome!

PS: I'm putting this in my Signature. I hope you guys don't get too distracted when trying to read posts (like I do with .gif signatures...)
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Sun May 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Today I had nothing to do so I sat around the house and made some trades with my team in MLB 2K11, because sometimes just watching baseball isn't enough for me. A while later my brother and I went shopping for my mother for Mother's Day. I have a feeling that she won't like everything we bought for her, but hopefully she'll still be grateful because I came back broke...that's probably because I had to pick up the first season of Justified for myself before I left, but I still spent more than $100 on her, which is more than my dad was ever willing to spend on her when I used to go shopping with him. When we got home my brother and I had a four-hour Justified marathon...and we're not even done the first disc yet!

I'm beginning to find that I'm spending less and less time on SSLF and the computer in general.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Quick MOC before I have to start packing and stuff.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 10 5698642503_be327451a5_z
For god's sake! You're boxes, with LEGS! It- it's literally your only purpose! Walking onto buttons. How can you not do the one thing you're designed for?!

One of the many reasons why Portal 2 is totally the Game of the Year (if not even Game of all Times). :3

Last edited by Nirdian on Sun May 08, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ')

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 am

Soo...

Carmina Burana, Scenic Cantana by Carl Orff (on Peabody Conservatory Winde Ensemble, Orff: Carmina Burana Suite) came up on my Pandora. I immediately had to drop everything and listen in awe.

PS, it's also known as O Fortuna.

The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Wed May 11, 2011 10:27 am

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:Soo...

Carmina Burana, Scenic Cantana by Carl Orff (on Peabody Conservatory Winde Ensemble, Orff: Carmina Burana Suite) came up on my Pandora. I immediately had to drop everything and listen in awe.

PS, it's also known as O Fortuna.

I take your O Fortuna and raise you a BIG ad.

Razz
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Wed May 11, 2011 10:33 am

Muffolithid wrote:Today I had nothing to do so I sat around the house and made some trades with my team in MLB 2K11, because sometimes just watching baseball isn't enough for me. A while later my brother and I went shopping for my mother for Mother's Day. I have a feeling that she won't like everything we bought for her, but hopefully she'll still be grateful because I came back broke...that's probably because I had to pick up the first season of Justified for myself before I left, but I still spent more than $100 on her, which is more than my dad was ever willing to spend on her when I used to go shopping with him. When we got home my brother and I had a four-hour Justified marathon...and we're not even done the first disc yet!

I'm beginning to find that I'm spending less and less time on SSLF and the computer in general.

Which is why I so rarely get to talk to you anymore. Sad
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next