Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

+15
Justicarius
-Moonlight-
Pterodactyl
Cuidado
Tehwilburforce
Lucifer
Lord Wiffilius
Vorgain
Grombrindal
Nirdian
Osolis
The Magic Tuba Pixie
Hawk
Muffolithid
El Taco
19 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Lucifer Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 196156_1915040600739_1383664551_2182241_2568671_n

Me and my girlfriend ended up wearing the same shoes today by accident. Awkward.
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Heey, Vorgy.
Guess what?

My Eagle BOR is (tentatively) scheduled for April 11th.

Eat it.

Eat it all. Night. Long.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Well...

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Today was horrible and I don't even want to get into why.

But my dice arrived today! That made the day better.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Muffo I'm driving to your house one of these days because I live 10 minutes away.
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Lucifer wrote:Muffo I'm driving to your house one of these days because I live 10 minutes away.
Wait...who are you?

...And how do you know where my house is in relation to yours?
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:08 pm

It's D-man.

You're living large in Hatboro-Horsham, right?
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  El Taco Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Holy crap it's D-Man.

I had no idea. Razz
El Taco
El Taco

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:39 pm

I laugh at how there's 2 sets of 2 people on this forum that live a short drive away from each other. Muffo and Luci are in PA if I'm correct and MTP and I are in the DFW area in TX. Very Happy
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 pm

I've hung out with Ski200 before. Shit was so cash.
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuidado Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 am

Make that three. Me and Hawk live a little over 15 min away from each other. We go to school together for Pete's sake.
Cuidado
Cuidado

Characters
Name: Garrel
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 am

Lucifer wrote:It's D-man.

You're living large in Hatboro-Horsham, right?
See, that's what I suspected but I didn't think you would have signed up on this forum. I didn't even know you were all that active on SSLF anymore.

Yeah, I'm still living in that general area (Hatboro and Horsham are separate towns so if I don't tell you which one I live in then you can't find me : P).
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 am

... And I'm the isolated dude down in "Gawuhjeah"*

*No, I don't have the accent. I never plan to either.

Hello D-Man, I was wondering when you'd show up Razz

EDIT: If the two friends I have interested in joining ever do join, then we would be the largest IRL friend group here.
Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 am

I like this group of people so i signed up. I really don't hang around SSLF that much anymore.
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  El Taco Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 am

I live nowhere near any of you. Razz Neither does Grom.
El Taco
El Taco

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 am

El Taco wrote:I live nowhere near any of you. Razz Neither does Grom.
A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 Information_australia
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 am

I got some snow cones outside after school today with some friends.
My ex-girlfriend asked me to buy her a Popsicle. I did. Am I whipped?
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:41 am

Grombrindal wrote:
El Taco wrote:I live nowhere near any of you. Razz Neither does Grom.
A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 Information_australia

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 Memegenerator-ijijcsewn-meanwhile-in-norway

-_-

Also:

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 5551019821_eca5219245_z

Thanks, Tuberz, these guys are awesome. :3

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

I love the "postcards" guys. Good thing we have people from other countries in here. Otherwise, we'd probably just be going on and on about Muricah!!! XD
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 pm

So. I'm toying with the idea of starting up Pokémon Blue a little earlier than expected.

I really want to do the next post back on my laptop that I get for completing Eagle, but I also have been in the RPy mood lately. I think I should start that 118-page RP back up as soon as possible, but my morals may tell me I'm cheating.

BUT

All I have to do is wait.

Yeah, I definitely just convinced myself to restart it. Hawk, get you' ass over there. We're back in business, baby!
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 pm

I saw this and thought of you.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 2 Serenity_custom_my_little_pony_by_lizstaley-d3cdlqc

Oh! And I found this pretty neat Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test type dealio. I think we're all pretty good writers here, and know how to avoid clichés and overpowered characters and the like, but it never hurts to be absolutely certain.
(For instance, I just took it for Miles [yes, that silly little guy that was in my comic, Azermith & Co. He's still a pivotal character in some of my newer ideas, but I just realized there is absolutely nothing anywhere that might allude to that] and I got a score of 20. It says:
"17-21
Probably not a Mary-Sue, although a character can go either way at this point. Fanfiction writers should pay attention to ensure that their characters aren't getting too Sue-ish. For an RPG or original fiction character, however, you're probably perfectly fine.")
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:41 pm

New IRL D&D campaign was successfully launched this evening! We rolled up completely randomly-generated characters and ended up with an interesting party: a male human mage played by LCC (who has never played a mage before), a female Elven fighter played by Grim Malevolence (who named his character Hayley to make fun of me rabbit ), and a female human cleric played by Anonymous SoFar. The party in our last campaign was 100% male, 100% human, and 100% warriors, so this variety is a welcome change of pace.

The campaign was more or less successful, I think. Some of the players chose evil characters, so it was a little difficult getting things off the ground, but we managed. The campaign was pretty standard as far as 1st level campaigns go. The players fought kobolds, hobgoblins, a few wild animals, and eventually confronted an ogre as a "boss fight" type of thing. They did pretty well and ended up developing some pretty interesting characters throughout the adventure. At the end of the session it was agreed upon that it was a lot of fun, so it looks like we'll be continuing the campaign next week. I'm rather excited about it.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 am

On Friday (don't even think about it) I went to a Murder Mystery Party. For those of you who haven't been to one, it's a party where each person is given a role beforehand. You arrive to the party dressed as that character, then all gather around a body of evidence and try to solve a murder that every character is a suspect in (gender is never really an issue; most of the IRL people were girls, but the characters were split half-and half, I'd imagine. Being the only guy (surprise surprise) I could only fill one role. The rest of the girls got to be gay for each other, which was really funny to watch). They're a lot of fun. I got to be a jazz musician from the New Orleans French Quarter.
After the game was over, we all sat around and told scary stories until we each got too scared to go home. We eventually did, but only after checking each other's cars for murderers in the back seat and under the cars.

Yesterday I had my birthday party with half of the same crew (and then some). We did some lightpainting and such, but ran inside once it got too cold to eat brownies and play Pokémonopoly. And, before you ask, there were two other guys. Granted, there were nine girls, too. I think a 3-to-1 girl-to-guy ratio is perfect.
C:<
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm

So I just got back from my camp's Staff Developement weekend. Several awesome things happened.

First, it is official that the program I'm working in (Assistant Director of Scoutcraft) is doing a Robin Hood theme. However, on the last Firebowl (Fireday nights) we're doing this.

The second awesome-ish thing that happened is I made a kinda cool joke after helping out my Area Director.

Me: "Don't worry dude, I'll always be your pimp."
Director: "Did you just call me your bitch?"
Me: "Damn straight. Don't you forget it either."

The next one was a troll on the Program Director. The oldest guy on staff, I think this is his fith or sixth year, organized all the youth staff, about two-dozen of us, to walk out of the dining hall on que with straight faces all in sync. We do it witout a hitch, go up over a couple hundred feet to The Eagle Pavillion, finish our ice cream and brownies like absolute bosses, then congo line back into the dining hall. It. Was. EPIC.

The last aweomse thing that happened was an accidental Monty Python quote from one of the first years. The first year guys had to give a ten minute lesson on any scout skill. One kid chose bird idntifying. Since our Program Director actually told the older guys to baisically be jerks and dick the first guys over (so they can learn how to recover and maintain control over the campers) we were messing with this first year just like all others. At the end of his lesson I raised my hand and asked "What's the air speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?" This first year kid answers, witout missing a beat and with the most beast poker face you'll ever see:
"An African or European Swallow?"
And this kid had never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Pterodactyl Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Dude, I just won the lax game for my team. We were down three nothing, third quarter. I smashed- no, literally, I'm like a human tank- through the first defense, went for the shot, missed, got the rebound off the goalie, shot again, and got it in. Damn I love my lacrosse stick. Anyways, me and my man Vinny managed to scrape our asses off the floor long enough to grab three more goals. Then, I shuffled back to defense and moving-pickified this kid three feet. The violent nature of lacrosse is what really makes the sport. Cool
Pterodactyl
Pterodactyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next