Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

+15
Justicarius
-Moonlight-
Pterodactyl
Cuidado
Tehwilburforce
Lucifer
Lord Wiffilius
Vorgain
Grombrindal
Nirdian
Osolis
The Magic Tuba Pixie
Hawk
Muffolithid
El Taco
19 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 13 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Thu May 26, 2011 10:53 am

I didn't go to school today because I felt bad. I ended up waking up at three in the morning to shoot some burning medicine up my clogged nose so I could breathe. It worked great until I woke up again at the normal time. I somehow got downstairs, then slept in a different bed until noon, ate, slept some more, ate, slept again, and now here I am. I used up two boxes of tissues.
I feel better now, I just wish I could breathe correctly.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 13 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Cuidado Thu May 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Not to brag but I am done with high school. Last final was today, Physics. Fitting the final hurdle was the hardest. But, managed to power through anyway. Now I am just 5 graduation practices, one class night, and one ceremony away from getting a piece of paper that says I passed 4 years of school at national standards (bullcrap :p) and all while experiencing the most social truama I will hopefully ever see or experience again. What a ride.
Cuidado
Cuidado

Characters
Name: Garrel
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Thu May 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Six hundred and eighty-three words through a fifteen-hundred word assignment that's due tomorrow and all I can think about is shooting some Mexicans in Red Dead Redemption. I may be buggered. Sad
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Thu May 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Grombrindal wrote:Six hundred and eighty-three words through a fifteen-hundred word assignment that's due tomorrow and all I can think about is shooting some Mexicans in Red Dead Redemption. I may be buggered. Sad

Don't worry bro, I tend to do the same, like, all the time (except not with RDR, but with Mass Effect or something). Usually I manage to find some way around the deadline ("my comp died", "my printer vomited up some ink, and nothing else", etc.), very rarely do I manage to actually all-nighter it to completion. Razz

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Grombrindal Thu May 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Nirdian wrote:
Grombrindal wrote:Six hundred and eighty-three words through a fifteen-hundred word assignment that's due tomorrow and all I can think about is shooting some Mexicans in Red Dead Redemption. I may be buggered. Sad

Don't worry bro, I tend to do the same, like, all the time (except not with RDR, but with Mass Effect or something). Usually I manage to find some way around the deadline ("my comp died", "my printer vomited up some ink, and nothing else", etc.), very rarely do I manage to actually all-nighter it to completion. Razz
Oh, I used to weasel around deadlines too. As long as you've got a good relationship with the teacher and have some work to show 'em, they're usually pretty nice if you're one of the 'good' students. Unfortunately, at university, you're just a faceless student and a late submission = no mark, sooooo...

950/1500 now. I've got approximately twenty-three hours to get it done. WISH ME LUCK! study
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Fri May 27, 2011 3:53 am

Saw Thor last night. Can you say epic? It was sweet. Very Happy
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 am

Agh... Same problem as Grom (-ish). Need to write a big-ass analysis about an 80-page book (which I haven't read, because it's boring) and so far, I've got 2 lines. It's due in... let's see... about 17 hours.

Drat. -_-

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Fri May 27, 2011 5:29 am

Wow, my life is a mess right now.

I won't go into detail, but... I don't get along with anyone in my family.

And I'm pretty damn sick of this place. This town.

Teenage angst is fun, isn't it?

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sat May 28, 2011 2:21 am

So. I just figured out that I can get on to Thee Mile on the school internet.
When I'm graduating in, like, a week.
Oh, well. Better late than never, eh?

Right now I'm in Spanish V. We're eating egg rolls and brownies and playing Just Dance 2. I must say, it's really amusing to watch fellow nerds gettin' down with the Wii. (Wow. That sounds bbaaaadddd.)
We're all wearing our Spanish V polos today, too. Yeah, we got shirts for our class. We also have parties for no reason. That's just the kind of class we are.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Janitor101 Sat May 28, 2011 9:05 pm

FUCK MY LIFE.

I suppose that requires some explanation.
Long story short, there is/was a girl a liked who I am pretty sure doesn't feel the same way, and I only see her on rare occasions (Makes getting over it easier, thank god(s)) but at this church related Sr High camp is where I see her the most often, and the week after is a family camp and me and my family all go after the Sr High Camp my bro and I go to. ANYWAYS.

This friend of mine, who KNOWS about the crush I have/had, told me earlier today that this girl I like(d) is going to be at the Family camp, and I was looking forward to NOT having to see her at the camp. Literally one of my thoughts about it was "I at least don't have to see her at family camp."

My friend is a moron.

Thus.
My life fucking sucks, cause I wanted to go to that family camp and now it'll be a depression-fest of having to see this girl who I think has a crush on my aforementioned friend.
I may end up saying home that week, eating shitty food and cussing a ton at the fucking idiots on XBL, cause it'd be more fun.

And I got no other place to vent this shit, cause both my parents, my friend, AND the girl I like(d) are my friends on Facebook. So apologies for my emo bullshit.
Janitor101
Janitor101

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

So the outdoor pool opens this weekend, and I work the second shift of the year. Hopefully it won't be too busy, because I'm hopeing to not have to save anyone before I leave for camp in June.

Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Sun May 29, 2011 5:17 am

I understand your pain Janitor. There's this one girl I go to school with who I thought I was going to be in a relationship last year, but, alas, she went off with a guy who was one year ahead of the the both of us. Getting over that took me all the rest of the school year and all summer since I saw her everywhere in school. To put it mildly, it sucked.

Anyway, I can't wait for Grom's writing project that we're working on. We are doing The Sun Never Sets, right? Anyway, I'll be home a lot during the summer and will try to post as often as possible. Last night, I went to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Excellent sequel. Retained the silly atmosphere of the first without doing anything stupid. Really can't wait for the end of the school year, so I can stop giving a crap about school. Seriously...
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Sun May 29, 2011 6:15 am

I'm actually really dreading the end of school. This final semester of high school has surprisingly been the best of my life; my English teacher right now is literally my favorite person ever and one of the few people I think I can talk about anything with, I'm motivated and doing well on projects and tests, and now that school is almost over I'm fearing that I might never see the majority of my friends again. I've never really been the kind of person to connect with my friends outside of school, and when I'm not in class I really only hang out with four or five other people. There are so many great people that I've met in high school that I've never had a chance to really connect with, and as a result of that I don't think I'll ever speak to them again. It's making me sad. Sad

I don't wanna graduate and go out into the real world... :\
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sun May 29, 2011 7:10 am

Muffy, I totally understand.

I've been dreading Graduation for about three years now, ever since I first played in Graduation Band at the end of the year.
Jesus Christ that ceremony is going to be boring and emotionally tense.
I really just want it over with.
And to make things worse, ya know that class I was posting in earlier? Well, I've been with that teacher for three years now, and on our last day together (right after I finished posting here), she played the ending song to the old Mickey Mouse Club show (form, like, the fifties or whatever). She started crying when she told us we were the most connected AP Spanish V class she's ever taught.
It was super depressing.
;_;

And I wen't to Kung Fu Panda 2 with Wilbur, too, and some other people (it was the last Baritone Night of the year). I enjoyed it, especially the super-corniness of it and the ridiculous fight sequences. Man, those were so awesome...
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 am

Oh man, I still got a year to go, but MAN I don't wanna leave school... I'm sort of afraid of the big, bad world out there. Sad (Also: University will either be awesome, of pure hell... no grey zones, I just know it.)

Anyway... Fuck, still gotta finish Norwegian, at least I convinced the teacher to extend the deadline for me. :3

AFTER TUESDAY I WILL BE COMPLETELY HOMEWORK-FREE!!! YAY!

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Sun May 29, 2011 7:43 am

I'm the complete opposite of you guys. I can't wait to leave. Very Happy
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuidado Sun May 29, 2011 8:28 am

I'm the complete opposite of you guys. I can't wait to leave.

Who couldn't wait to leave when their grade is full of jock *ssholes, and b*tchy, slutty girls.

Mind the swears.

Edit: Stupid coding. I can code in Java, Visual Basic, and C++ but I can't code in forums. What else do i have to say.
Cuidado
Cuidado

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Sun May 29, 2011 3:13 pm

http://thatforgottenplace.tumblr.com/post/5952240651/i-just-realized-again-that-i-dont-fit-in

^basically describes how I feel.

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Vorgain wrote:http://thatforgottenplace.tumblr.com/post/5952240651/i-just-realized-again-that-i-dont-fit-in

^basically describes how I feel.

You sound depressed Vorgy. Watch some My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to turn that frown upside down. Razz
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about all this stuff you're going through. That was basically what middle school was to me, so I can relate... Just try to stick to those who treat you the best and truly think of you as a friend. even if someone like that is hard to find, you might find them in the most unexpected of places. I hope you can get through this stuff until summer (you don't have to see those arrogant twats after school's out anyway, right?) We're always here for you bro. Don't give up. After all, I'm looking forward to your next short story.

Anyway, pretty average day. Went to hang out with my girlfriend, but she was mostly busy burning slideshows of her friend who recently passed away for people who wanted a copy. She's really stressed and upset about this sudden happening, but she did her best to keep a smile on for me. We even managed to watch Lilo and Stitch all the way through. Smile

Edit: Upon Hawk's suggestion, though it wasn't directed at me, I went to watch My Little Pony. Now I am addicted... How the hell do they do that to every 16-21 year old forum member the world over? It boggles the mind. Shocked

Last edited by Tehwilburforce on Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MLP:MiS is my new addiction...)
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 am

In an attempt to resuscitate this thing, here is a LEGO Excavalier.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 13 5777770951_f880254baa

I have an Escavalier in my Pokémon Black Version and his name is "SirBlastie." He was just "Blastie" when he was a Karrablast, but ever since he got knighted, he's been known as "SirBlastie."

Aaaaand that's pretty much all I've done this Memorial Day weekend.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuidado Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 pm

You are lucky MTP. I'm in the marching band so I got to march Sunday and today, and of course both days were hot and our uniforms don't help at all. Standing is the worst part. And lets not forget my instrument, the sousaphone (or tuba for those of you who aren't in the know). They say the fiberglass is less heavy, which is true but, it doesn't matter if you carry the thing for half and hour. Basically, my weekend was crap, and hot.
Cuidado
Cuidado

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Tue May 31, 2011 2:47 pm

I think Memorial Day might be becoming my favorite holiday. I'm not a huge fan of my birthday, and Christmas is becoming less and less special each year. Memorial Day has better weather, food, and sports than any of the other holidays, and everything always comes together so nicely. The sun, the grill, wiffleball, the company of only our closest family members, etc...

So yeah, Memorial Day is really awesome.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Wiffilius Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 am

Muffolithid wrote:I think Memorial Day might be becoming my favorite holiday. I'm not a huge fan of my birthday, and Christmas is becoming less and less special each year. Memorial Day has better weather, food, and sports than any of the other holidays, and everything always comes together so nicely. The sun, the grill, wiffleball, the company of only our closest family members, etc...

So yeah, Memorial Day is really awesome.

Very Happy
Embarassed
silent

I spent my Memorial Day lifting railroad ties above head level to repair a shooting range. At least I didn't have to Lifeguard, because Memorial Day is free to the public at the pool. Word in the locker room is that it was jam packed.

In other news, I leave for Summer Camp in a few days. I'll be gone four weeks, with 24 hour off each weekend. I love staffing scouts, but I also love hanging out with/working with my new lifeguard friends. So yeah, no guarding until July. At least I won't have to watch out for people's safety as much and I'll get a bit of a mental break.
Lord Wiffilius
Lord Wiffilius

http://hearthfire.spruz.com/Default.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Janitor101 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:45 am

Froliche Geburtstag Grombrindal!
(Happy Birthday auf Duetsch, cause I can. Razz )
Janitor101
Janitor101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next