Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

+15
Justicarius
-Moonlight-
Pterodactyl
Cuidado
Tehwilburforce
Lucifer
Lord Wiffilius
Vorgain
Grombrindal
Nirdian
Osolis
The Magic Tuba Pixie
Hawk
Muffolithid
El Taco
19 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 16 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Vorgain Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:12 am

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:Vorgy needs a hug. :c
This is true...

Except. I got a letter from my best friend yesterday. Completely out of the blue. It was awesome. Very Happy

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 16 Empty Re: A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition

Post  Grombrindal Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Vorgain wrote:
This is true...

Except. I got a letter from my best friend yesterday. Completely out of the blue. It was awesome. Very Happy
Is that the best friend that came to Australia on mission? Or another best friend?
Grombrindal
Grombrindal

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Grombrindal wrote:
Vorgain wrote:
This is true...

Is that the best friend that came to Australia on mission? Or another best friend?

Different best friend. New one. Razz

The lady that went to Australia... kinda... sorta... doesn't talk to me... anymore. Thanks for bringing it up, though! Painful memories of losing friends are always nice to relive! Very Happy

AND I HAVE ICE CREAM! Very Happy

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Ice cream makes everything better! (You don't need her, anyway; women are crazy.)

ANYWAY.

Here, look at this pretty picture of a bee in a flower!

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 16 5868511988_5d9fae0b79

It's from my Colorado backpacking trip. I kinda like it; I've never caught a bug doing it's ... bug thing up close on my camera, and I always like to take Super-Macro pictures of flowers because they are pretty ... interesting. /mangrunt

Also, here's another one, but a (vertical) panoramic I took:

A Study on the Feats of a Man - Three Mile Island Edition - Page 16 5867961493_5445e51d36

No one in this picture knows that I've posted this. Eh.
These are just some kids in my Venture crew.

V CREW SWAG

Also! I saw Super 8 today! I really enjoyed it. (I'm a huge sucker for monster movies.)
In Super 8, there is talk of subterranean ... activity (that's all I'm gonna say; I don't wanna spoil anything) and that made me thing about my Orientation. Apparently, there is a series of tunnels beneath the entire university. HOWEVER, we were strongly encouraged to not go exploring. The police force is still looking for the bones of the last crew that went down...
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Name: Shade Rowlandson
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 pm

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:
and I always like to take Super-Macro pictures of flowers because they are pretty ... interesting. /mangrunt

The police force is still looking for the bones of the last crew that went down...
Same here, man. Flowers are awesome.

DUDE WHAT COLLEGE IS THIS? We're going adventuring.
And we'll probably run into a tribe of cannibals that eat students. Razz

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 pm

So next chapter of Fury will be up soon. Glad to see people posting after a couple dry days... I have been in summer school for the past week. NOT FUN!!! Sometimes, I find myself wanting to do this... Sleep

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time at what is basically fish camp, MTP. Hope to join you next year (I already knew about teh spirit rock. Razz )

Haven't been able to do much this week, but I might go see Super 8 with my dad and a friend tomorrow. I have super high expectations for this movie, you have no idea.

How's everyone else? Some people are starting to scare me with their absence. -cough cough Merc cough-
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Name: Sandor Hosok
Stats:

http://tehwilburforce.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

I went to the Rangers game today. I haven;t been to that ballpark in almost ten years, and it brought back... memories (the Rangers losing really brought back most of them). My neighbor approached me with his dogs when I was mowing today and asked if I wanted to go. My dad and I said yes. My neighbor got four tickets for free (another neighbor and a friend share season tickets, but couldn't make it this week). We sat almost right behind home base. It was the best seats I've ever sat in, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I ever have before (partially because I'm older now) despite the very low interest in sports.

And that was the most interesting thing that happened today.

Other than I found out that BrickFest has been canceled. :x

WAIT A MINUTE
I forgot it was Brick Fair I wanted to go to. That hasn't been canceled. Silly me.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Just got off work. Nine and a half hours of Hell.

And the people I work with have almost no morals at all. It sucks.

But I got my Eagle Scout card. I'm official! Very Happy

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 am

The Magic Tuba Pixie wrote:We sat almost right behind home base.

Home plate.

I love the Rangers' ballpark. It's on my list of ballparks to visit when I eventually go on my expedition of the rest of the United States, along with Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs), Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds), Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), and AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants). I also might go to the Angels' ballpark, just to see the rally monkey.

The past few weeks have consisted of entertaining my relatives from California, going to graduation parties, and reading H.P. Lovecraft short stories. Life is nice and peaceful right about now.
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 am

Muffo, when you visit Fenway, lemme know. We can get together and celebrate the awesomeness that is the Boston Red Sox. Razz

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 am

Vorgy is in Boston??? I'm thinkin about going to grad school there possibly if everything goes right for me after the first 4 years of college. We must try to hang out then. lol.
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 am

Tehwilburforce wrote:Vorgy is in Boston??? I'm thinkin about going to grad school there possibly if everything goes right for me after the first 4 years of college. We must try to hang out then. lol.

Well, not exactly. I live in New Hampshire (you know, that better state.) But Boston's less than an hour drive from where I live. Razz

So, in four years, if we still talk, we'll totally hang. And cause mass chaos. (Lol mass chaos u c wut i did thar lol?)

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magic Tuba Pixie Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 am

Muffolithid wrote:

Home plate.

Yeah, that one. See? I don't know anything about baseball.

But definitely let me know if you ever come down to Arlington. It really is a pretty nice field. And you can see the Jerry Jones Danger Dome* from the parking lot! And I'd totally like to meet you, Muffy. Very Happy

I finally test-fitted my Weird War II MSM - 03 Gogg. It only took me a few months just to get to this point. And I haven't even started painting it yet...
But, when I was cleaning my room today, I found a $40 LEGO store gift card! What perfect timing, since I'm almost done with the COG femmbot fatale I'm doing for the BrickFair collaborative display.

*New Cowboys Stadium, just in case you didn't know.
The Magic Tuba Pixie
The Magic Tuba Pixie

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 am

Muffolithid wrote:

Home plate.

I love the Rangers' ballpark. It's on my list of ballparks to visit when I eventually go on my expedition of the rest of the United States, along with Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs), Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds), Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), and AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants). I also might go to the Angels' ballpark, just to see the rally monkey.

The past few weeks have consisted of entertaining my relatives from California, going to graduation parties, and reading H.P. Lovecraft short stories. Life is nice and peaceful right about now.

Fenway Park is within walking distance of my college. Razz
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffolithid Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 am

Vorgain wrote:Muffo, when you visit Fenway, lemme know. We can get together and celebrate the awesomeness that is the Boston Red Sox. Razz
Well, I guess they're preferable to the Yankees...I'd rather visit Fenway for the spectacle of sitting atop the Green Monster, rather than any particular desire to see the Red Sox play baseball. Razz

Oh, and I also forgot Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers) and Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)...but only because they have a pool there, which now that I think about it is a pretty dumb reason to go. This is turning into a big and expensive trip, isn't it?
Muffolithid
Muffolithid

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 am

Muffolithid wrote:
Vorgain wrote:Muffo, when you visit Fenway, lemme know. We can get together and celebrate the awesomeness that is the Boston Red Sox. Razz
Well, I guess they're preferable to the Yankees...I'd rather visit Fenway for the spectacle of sitting atop the Green Monster, rather than any particular desire to see the Red Sox play baseball. Razz

Oh, and I also forgot Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers) and Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)...but only because they have a pool there, which now that I think about it is a pretty dumb reason to go. This is turning into a big and expensive trip, isn't it?

Extended road trip. Very Happy
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Hawk, you live in MA, right? Why have we not met?

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuidado Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Its because Hawk lives all the way on the other side of MA in the sticks.
Cuidado
Cuidado

Characters
Name: Garrel
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Vorgain wrote:Hawk, you live in MA, right? Why have we not met?

Because you said you wanted to show me your knife collection. Razz
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

@Vorgain: New Hampshire is even better. Cuz that's where I might hang out once in a while if I go to Boston. My family lives in Hampton right next to the border with Exeter I think. That close to you?
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

. . .

Um.

Er.

Um.

I live in that town.

Your family. What are they named?

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

They are the Kellehers. My Uncle is a local veterinarian. Does that help?
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorgain Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Don't believe I know them. They got any kids around my age?

Vorgain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tehwilburforce Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

lol. No kids. Just pets. My uncle also has an old Model A Ford with a rumble seat if you've seen any of those around. He doesn't drive it much.
Tehwilburforce
Tehwilburforce

Characters
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirdian Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 am

Whoa... What the hell happened here? I'm away for like a day and suddenly this place is ACTIVE again?! (After several weeks of being totally, completely and utterly dead, mind you)

Nirdian

Characters
Name:
Stats:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next